These clamps are tiny, tough and precision engineered for use in small hose applications. Their slim 5/16" band and low profile housing make them easy to install in confined areas. Available options include:5/16" stainless steel band and housing and 1/4" carbon steel plated hex head screw.
#12 1/2" to 1-1/4"Dia 5/16"W S/S Dynaflo® Series 522C These clamps are tiny, tough and precision engineered for use in small hose applications. Their slim 5/16" band and low profile housing make them easy to install in confined areas. Available options include:5/16" stainless steel band and housing and 1/4" carbon steel plated hex head screw.
WARNING. WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (hexavalent compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
12 Inch Round ERW Steel Tubing - Valmont Tubing6.25 to 16.00 Inch Round Tubes. Valmont Tubing has one of the broadest size range of welded carbon steel tubing in North America. With our round size range starting at 1.05 inch and going on up to 16 inch in diameter, customers save time and freight with the ability to
:Precision Shafts - Shafting:Industrial Chrome Plated 1045 Carbon Steel Shaft.375" (3/8") Diameter x 48" Long, 1 pc. More Buying Choices $71.56 (1 new offer) BEMONOC Linear Motion Diameter 13mm Shaft 254 Length Case Hardened Metric fit for Hardware Mould Mechanical Drive
Traces of 0.4% silicon and 1.2% manganese can be found in these steels. Carbon steels also contain small quantities of residual elements such as copper, nickel, molybdenum, aluminium and chromium. The following datasheet provides an overview of AISI 1026 carbon steel. Chemical Composition
Carbon Steel Supplier Southern Tool Steel, Inc.Carbon Steel Supplier. Southern Tool Steel stocks a wide range of carbon products. We have several grades including 1018 flat and round, 1045 round, and 1144 round. Flats and Hex are also available in various grades. Our finishes include Cold Finish, Hot Rolled, Rough Turned, and Stressproof® (or equivalent) Rounds, and TG&P Shafting.
Guide Rollers McMaster-CarrSprockets for Food Industry Small-Diameter Corrosion-Resistant Conveyor Rollers. These rollers have diameters 1 3/4" and below. Rollers are made from thick, 12-ga. steel so they're less likely to dent than standard 16-ga. rollers. 1.9" Diameter Quiet-Rolling Conveyor Rollers.
Tubing is normally small-diameter seamless pipes made of high-strength material like carbon steel, copper, stainless steel, titanium, Hastelloy, Monel, etc. They have higher flexibility compared to piping, therefore require less fitting. They can be bent to form angles and fit in the required space.
Spectacle Blind Flange - Largest Inventory - Rental or 516 - Gr70 Carbon Steel or any alloy & coating available Sizes from 1/2" to 96" Any thickness, rating or alloy available Sizes and thicknesses meet ASME 16.48, ASME 16.5, ASME B16.47 specifications
Steel Grade - an overview ScienceDirect TopicsDuplex stainless steel grades have found widespread use in the chemical and petrochemical industries, some of which are listed in Table 12.1. For instance, if pressure vessel materials are considered, then carbon and low alloy steels still maintain 65% of the market, leaving 35% for
Tapered Threaded Studs for the Wire Rope and Sling Industry. Fittings are machined from carbon steel specially for swaging. All Muncy Machine and Tool fittings are machined from carbon steel specially selected for swaging. Aluminum and stainless steel available upon request. 12-1/16 6 1"-8 1"-12 OR 14 2.40; TTS-18 9/16 1.115 1-1/8 1
Thin Wall Aluminum Tubing Sizes from 1/8" through 12-34 (1/8" to 12-¾" OD) Thin wall aluminum tubing in 2000, 6000 series and other series + unlisted intermediate walls. Please call to confirm available alloy selections. Vita Needle offers commercial aluminum tubing in addition to the hypodermic, medical grade, stainless steel tubing that we stock.
Ultra-small diameter solid drills for steels DSM typeCarbon steel (JIS S45C) Cutting conditions Cutting speed:Vc =20 m/min Feed:f =0.007 mm/rev Step length:0.1 mm Drilling depth:2 mm blind hole Broken 0 200 400 600 800 1000 No. of holes drilled DSM type High nickel alloy (KOVAR) Coating Dramatically increased tool life Special coated grade dedicated to small diameter drills has realized long
The same steel used in automobile bodies, this AHSS (advanced high-strength steel) allows you to fabricate high-strength parts using thinner material than you could with other types of steel. It is formable, weldable, and more economical than alloy steel. It's sometimes called HSLA (high-strength low-alloy) steel.. Certificates with a traceable lot number are available for these products.